In 1967, a legend (Burt Munro, who wore #35) rode a legend (a 1920 Indian Scout) to set a motorcycle land speed record of 184 mph at the Bonneville Salt Flats. This T-shirt lets you celebrate both.
- 100% loopback cotton for comfort and durability
- Two-button Henley gives your neck a little more space
- Large and bold graphic print on the back
- Small block-type Indian Motorcycle logo on the front
- Reinforced tape collar with additional branding
- Modern Fit: A comfortable fit with closer fitting sleeves and shoulders.